Winter Oasis 2018
8 to 10 July 2018
* This camp is for youth in school years 9 to 13
* Out of Auckland attendees please book flights to arrive in Auckland before 10.00 am on Sunday 08 July with departure after 5.00 pm on Tuesday 10 July.
* All participants are expected to abide by camp rules and regulations. All participants are expected to observe all health and safety regulations and requirements as specified by the camp organisers.
More on Camp House Rules can be downloaded here.
* Attendees must remain on site during all breaks, lunch times and after evening activities.
* Cell phones are to be in a silent/off mode during the Camp and not to be used for personal entertainment.
* Smoking is not permitted in the building or grounds.
* No alcohol is allowed during the camp.
* Participants are expected to follow curfew times, respecting the need to sleep for all.
What to Bring to Camp
Come prepared with your Bible (hard copy), notepad and pen, personal toiletries, sports shoes, warm clothes, rain jacket, pillow/blanket and/or sleeping bag. Please do not bring any electronics.
To register online, please click here
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Patrick and Michelle - by Mobile 021 038 1984 or by email: [email protected]