Summer Oasis 2019 - Be Equipped
But in your hearts honour Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a
defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do
it with gentleness and respect. (1 Peter 3:15
Click here to edit text
SUMMER OASIS 2019
* If you need special ministry please refer to a leadership team member who will make appropriate arrangements for you.
* Attendees must remain on site during all breaks and lunch times.
* Cell phones are to be left turned off or in silent mode inside the Centre.
* Smoking is not permitted in the Centre or grounds.
* No alcohol is allowed during the conference.
What to Bring to Summer Oasis
Come prepared with your Bible, notepad and pen, pocket money for recreational times, your sleeping bag, swimming gear, all personal toiletries and clothing. Do not bring iPods and MP3 players.
Minimum school level – attendees must be year 9 and up in the coming school year.
Accommodation - Community billets are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Once accommodation places are filled, those registering will need to make their own arrangements.
Billeting Costs— Those staying in billets must pay their host family $13.00 per night to towards costs. Please pay the full amount on arrival to Tom Caballes. Conference Fees: Full conference fees are $60.00 per person; $50 each for 2 members of the same family; or $40 each for 3 or more members of the same family. Conference Times: Please be at the BCC no later than 5 pm on Sunday 13 January. Return airfares can be arranged anytime on 17 January afternoon and onward.
Three Ways of Registering [Choose one]
1. Fill up the form [see the links below] and send a cheque [payable to Lamb of God] to the address below.
2. Or register by emailing [as below] the details on the rego form and pay on arrival.
3. Or better yet, fill up the registration form [S/O Online Registration], then fill up the required form, and then press SUBMIT. Payment by cheque can be sent in advance as below.
Contact Details for
Conference Manager: Tom Caballes
Phone:  232 2297
Mobile: 021 0586 909
Address: Tom Caballes
68A Peterhouse Street
Tawa 5028 Wellington
You can download the flyer/rego form here.
You can go to the online registration here.